This site is protected with Verified By Visa(VbV) - Visa Password-Protected Identity Checking Service and requires that the card is enrolled to participate in the VbV program. If your Visa Card issued by Nigerian Banks is not enrolled, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
- Locate the nearest VISA/VPAY enable ATM
- Insert your card and punch in your PIN
- Select the PIN change option
- Select Internet PIN(i-PIN) change option
- Insert any four-six digits of your choice as your PIN
- Re-enter the digits entered in step 5
- If you have done the above correctly, a message is displayed that enrolled in the VbV program and you have an internet PIN (i-PIN)
- Note that the word "iPIN", "Password" and "VbV code" are the same
- You can now visit your favourite VbV enabled site to shop securely.
Please note that this is only for internet related transactions and it does not change your regular PIN used on ATM and POS.